Security is an important concern for the information shared and attendees present at GPDIS. For this reason, the following items are standard for the event:
- All attendees must be registered.
- Badges MUST be worn throughout the event
- No ITAR or classified discussions/ presentations/ material are allowed.
- No recording devices (visual or audio) are allowed in closed sessions.
- Session leader may request devices “off” in open sessions.
- Violators are subject to removal or charge per violation.
- Guests are only permitted to attend one evening Vendor Fair. The designated night will be shown on the guest badge.
Any questions regarding GPDIS Security can be sent to email@example.com